During summers, we all love to flaunt our beauty with sleeveless tops, spaghettis, bikinis and strapless gowns. But are those dark underarms giving you a hitch wearing your favorite outfit? It’s time to deal with it.
Generaly, dark coloration of the skin under arm is usually not a disease or medical condition. The main causes of dark underarms are shaving, using chemicals laden hair removing creams, buildup of dead skin cells, poor ventilation in the armpits region, and regular use of alcohol based deodorants and antiperspirants.
You don’t have to leave them dark. To get rid of your dark underarms and restore your confidence, use these 2 simple natural home remedies that are effective, affordable and safe as well.You will noyice grat results after 10 minutes and you will be amazed!
STEP 1 – EXFOLIATE
- Take some sugar
- Add coconut oil
- Mix it and use this mixture to scrub this area
- Wash it off with warm water and pat dry
STEP 2 – WHITENING MASK
- You will need activated charcoal and honey
- Make a paste of these two until you get paste of this and apply this on your underarms
- Leave for 15 minutes
- Wash it off with luke warm water